Peripheral intravenous catheter. Introduction
Round Table session
at National Veterinary School of Alfort (ENVA, France).
Subject: When choosing the right catheter, several factors should be taken into account. Here we try to address the most important ones.
- Dr Alix Barbarino, Resident in Emergency and Intensive Care, ENVA
- Dr Christophe Bille, Head of the Medicine, Emergency and Intensive Care Department, CHV Cordeliers,
- Dr Maxime Cambournac, Head of the Emergency and Intensive Care Department, CHV Frégis
Dr Joaquim Henriques (CHV Frégis)
- Moderator : Mrs Nathalie Chiesa
- 0:00 introduction and views on the location
- 0:27 Welcome to the round table session: “Using a short PIVC
- 1:19 Dr Christophe Bille
- 1:40 Dr Maxime Cambournac
- 2:01 Dr Alix Barbarino
- 2:27 Dr Christophe Bille
- 3:09 Dr Joaquim Henriques